INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT NUMBER OF TECHNOLOGICAL OPERATIONS IN THE PHYSICAL-MECHANICAL MEMBRANES OF BIUCASMS OF LYCZERN AFTER SAMPLING
Mazur Viktor – PhD, Associate Professor, Rector of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008). Balagura Oleg – Doctor of Sciences, Director of the State Enterprise "Shevchenkivske" of the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet at the NAAS of Ukraine (09832, Kyiv oblast, Tetyivskyi district, Denikovivka village, Gagarina Street, 3) Zhurenko Yuri – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Agricultural Machines of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, е-mail: email@example.com).
In the scientific article it is described that one of the conditions for the successful development of livestock is to provide a solid forage base and, in particular, to increase the production and conservation of roughage. The main indicator of the quality of crude feed for livestock is the maximum content of nutrients and vitamins in them.
The quality and nutrition of the hay depend heavily on the biological characteristics of the crops grown on the hay, the phases of their development, the time and height of mowing, the weather conditions, the harvesting technology, the drying time, and so on.
The legumes of the legumes, especially alfalfa, are an excellent source of protein, minerals, and vitamins and are a desirable component in the diet of farm animals. When feeding alfalfa hay, the digestibility of the diet and the assimilation of nutrients increases, resulting in improved animal productivity. When choosing the technology of harvesting hay from alfalfa take into account its biological characteristics.
Lucerne is a fairly valuable forage culture of the legumes family. It is grown in more than 80 countries of all continents of the globe on an area exceeding 355 million hectares in various natural-economic areas and ecological conditions: from moderately taiga belt to tropics. Alfalfa grows mostly in pure form and as a component of grass mix in hayfields and for the creation of cultural pastures.
The results of the research on determining the mechanical losses of alfalfa leaves, depending on the amount of processing operations on the cutting of the bevelled mass during hay harvesting, are described. The recommendations on choosing the technology of hay harvesting are given.
It was established that the velocity of moisture distribution of mowed alfalfa grass and the nutritive value of hay are closely related to the effect of solar radiation and the multiplicity of roller cultivation during drying.
It has been determined that during a single cultivating roll during the drying period of alfalfa herbs reduces losses of dry matter by 2.6-4.5%, positively affects the chemical composition of the hay and creates the best conditions for the preservation of nutrients and carotene
1. Babych, A., Olishchanskyy, S., Babych, A., Yasenetskyy, V. (1999) Dovidnyk z zahotivli ta zberihannya kormiv [Handbook for harvesting and storage of feed] / Kyiv: Urozhay, IKUAAN [in Ukrainian].
2. Bohdanov, H. (1981) Kormlenye selskokhozyaystvennykh zhyvotnykh [Feeding of farm animals] Moscow: Kolos [in Russian].
3. Borynevych, V.A. (1970) Pryhotuvannya ta zberihannya sina ta trav'yanoyi muky [Preparation and storage of hay and grass meal] Moscow: Rosselkhozyzdat [in Russian].
4. Boyarskyy, L. (1988) Proizvodstvo i ispolzovanie kormov [Feed production and use]. Moscow: Rosselkhozyzdat [in Russian].
5. Vseukrayinskyy naukovo-navchalnyy konsortsium: stanovlennya ta rozvytok [All-Ukrainian scientific and educational consortium: formation and development]. – Retrieved from: http://www.vsau.org/web/vsau/vsau.nsf/webgr_view/GrPNF2C?OpenDocument&count=5&RestrictToCategory=GrPNF2C [in Ukrainian].
6. Harkavyy, A., Kondratyuk, D. (1988) Rezultaty sravnytelnykh yspytanyy senovoroshylok [The results of comparative tests of tedders], 8, 53-54, Mekhanizatsiya ta elektryfikatsiya silskoho hospodarstva [in Russian].
7. Dmytrochenko, A., Pshenychnyy P. (1964) Kormlenye selskokhozyaystvennykh zhyvotnykh [Feeding of farm animals] Leningrad: Kolos [in Russian].
8. Zelner, V., Konoplov, E. (1978) Opyt pryhotuvannya ta vykorystannya kormiv z likeru v SSHA [Experience in the preparation and use of alfalfa feed in the USA], 8, 54 – 59, Silskohospodarske hospodarstvo za kordonom [in Russian].
9. Zubets, M., Sytnyk, V., Bezuhlyy, M. (2010) Naukovi osnovy ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva v zoni Polissya ta Zakhidnoho rehionu Ukrayiny [Scientific fundamentals of agro-industrial production in the area of Polissya and the Western region of Ukraine] Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka [in Ukrainian].
10. Ibatullin, I., Panasenko, Yu., Kononenko, V. (2003) Praktykum z hodivli silskohospodarskykh tvaryn [Workshop on feeding farm animals] Kyiv: Vyshcha osvita [in Ukrainian].
11. Kaletnyk, H., Kulyk, M., Petrychenko, V. (2007) Osnovy perspektyvnykh tekhnolohiy vyrobnytstva produktsiyi tvarynnytstva: navch. Posibnyk [Basis of advanced technologies of livestock production] Vinnytsia: Enozis [in Ukrainian].
12. Klytsenko, H., Karpus, N., Malienko, A. (1987) Zahotovka, khranenye ta vykorystannya kormov [Harvesting, storage and use of feed] Kyiv: Urozhay [in Russian].
13. Kulyk, M., Petrychenko, V., Hlushko, L. (2006) Netradytsiyni tekhnolohiyi zahotivli kormiv z bobovykh i zlakovykh trav z pidvyshchenoyu volohistyu Vinnytsya [Non-traditional technologies for harvesting of forages from legumes and herbs with high humidity] Vinnytsia: IKNAAN [in Ukrainian].
14. Popov, I. (1951) Kormlenye selskokhozyaystvennykh zhyvotnykh [Feeding of farm animals] Moscow: Hosyzdat S.–kh. lyteratury [in Russian].
15. Rudyk, R., Savchenko, Yu., Herasymchuk, V. (2016) Naukovo-praktychni rekomendatsiyi po vyrobnytstvu ta zahotivli kormiv [Scientific and practical recommendations for the production and harvesting of forages] Zhytomyr, IS•HP [in Ukrainian].
16. Savchenko, Yu., Musiyenko, M. (2016) Zahotivlya kormiv prohresyvnymy tekhnolohiyamy [Preparation of forages by advanced technologies] Zhytomyr [in Ukrainian].
17. Deyvis, K. (1990) Fats in Animal Feeds. Milk Specialties Co. Publication, Dundee.
131 - Applied Mechanics
132 - Materials Science
133 - Industry engineering
141 - Power engineering, electrical engineering and electromechanics
208 - Agricultural engineering
The magazine "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine on technical sciences
(Category "Б", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated 02.07.2020 №886)
The journal "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" is indexed according to the following databases and catalogs:
Certificate of state registration of mass media: No. 21906-11806 P dated 03/12/2016.
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Editor-in-chief: Oleksii Tokarchuk - Ph.D., Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Natalia Veselovska - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Prof., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Executive Secretary: Yuriy Polevoda- Ph.D., Associate Professor, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the Editorial Board:
Tokarchuk O.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Veselovska N.R. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Polevoda Yu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maximov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Technical University of Gabrovo (Bulgaria)
Bulgakov V.M. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Acad. NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Hraniak V.F. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Ivanchuk Y.V. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Iskovich-Lototsky R.D. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Sevostianov I.V. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdokhlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan A.V. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Yaropud V.M. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Type of publication: journal
Kind of publication: scientific
Publication status: domestic
Year of foundation: 1997
Periodicity: 4 times per year
Volume: 18-20 conv. print. sheet (А4)
ISSN: 2520-6168 (print version), (online version)
Language of publication: (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The sphere of distribution and category of readers: national, foreign, faculty, scientists, entrepreneurs.
The periodical edition is included to the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine on technical sciences, approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in 05.16.2016, No. 515.
The journal "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" is included in the "Catalog of Ukrainian Publications".
Subscription to the journal can be issued in each post office. The subscription index is 99720.
It was founded in 1997 under the title "Bulletin of the Vinnitsa State Agricultural Institute." According to the Decree of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication received the status of a professional in which it is allowed to publish the main results of dissertation researches.
In 2001-2014 the journal published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Technical Sciences "(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media KV No. 16644-5116 PR of 04/30/2010).
Since 2015 journal has title "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21906-11806 P dated 03/12/2016).