OPTIMIZATION OF THE GENERATING EQUIPMENT OF AUTONOMOUS POWER SUPPLY OF LIVESTOCK FARMS WHEN USING BIOGAS.
Stadnik Nikolay – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Electric Power Stations and Systems of the Vinnytsia National Technical University (95 Khmelnytsky Shosse, Vinnytsya, 21021, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Methodology of forming of composition andchoice of power of когенерационных of generator options isoffered for providing of autonomous energy supply of stockraising farm with the use of biogas. Practicalrecommendations over are brought on the choice of powersof generators of electric energy, their amount, office hourstaking into account day's chart of consumption of energy, loading and к.п.д. options at providing of autonomous feed ofenterprise.
1. Sabirzianov, T.H. (2011). Metodyka vyboru struktury i skladu system elektropostachannia z vidnovliuvalnymy dzherelamy [Methodology for selecting the structure and composition of power supply systems with renewable sources]. Tekhnika v silskohospodarskomu vyrobnytstvi, haluzeve mashynobuduvannia, avtomatyzatsiia [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnik, H.M. (2010). Biopalyvo. Prodovolcha, enerhetychna ta ekonomichna bezpeka Ukrainy: Monohrafiia [Biofuels. Food, Energy and Economic Security of Ukraine: Monograph] Kyiv: Khai-Tek Pres [in Ukrainian].
3. Kompleksna derzhavna prohrama enerhozberezhennia Ukrainy na 1996 – 2010 rr [Integrated state energy saving program of Ukraine for 1996 - 2010]. – Rezhym dostupu: www.kmu.gov.ua/document/28040307/Energozberezhennya/doc [in Ukrainian].
4. Baader, V. (1984). Byohaz. Teoryia y praktyka [Biogas. Theory and practice] Moskva : Еnerhoatomyzdat [in Ukrainian].
5. Nykytyn, H.A. (1999). Metanovoe brozhenye v byotekhnolohyy [Methane fermentation in biotechnology] Kyiv : Vyshcha shkola [in Russian].
6. Zemlianka, O.O. (2007). Eksperementalne doslidzhennia roboty peremishuiuchykh prystroiv z metoiu hidrodynamichnoho vdoskonalennia roboty biohazovoi ustanovky [Experimental research of mixing devices for the purpose of hydrodynamic improvement of biogas plant operation]. Metalurhycheskaia teplotekhnyka: sb. nauchn. tr. NMetAU [in Ukrainian].
7. Bielikova, L.Ia. (2011). Elektrychni mashyny: navchalnyi posibnyk [Electric cars: tutorial] Odesa: Nauka i Tekhnika [in Ukrainian].
8. Diachenko, V.H. (2009). Teoryia dvyhatelei vnutrenneho shoranyia [The theory of internal combustion engines] Kharkov: KhNADU [in Ukrainian].
9. Feofilov, I.V. (2013). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti koheneratsiinoi ustanovky na osnovi dvyhuna vnutrishnoho zghoriannia za rakhunok zvolozhennia povitria [Increase the efficiency of the cogeneration unit based on the internal combustion engine due to humidification of air] Tekhnika ta enerhetyka APK [in Ukrainian].
10. Matviichuk, V.A., Rubanenko, O.O., Yavdyk, V.V. (2017). Analiz rezhymiv roboty mikroelektromerezh i metodiv keruvannia nymy [Analysis of operating modes of microelectric networks and their management methods] Vseukrainskyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zhurnal. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK.- All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Journal. Engineering, power engineering, transport of agroindustrial complexes, 56-59 [in Ukraine].
The journal "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" on its pages presents materials on the following issues:
• Machine use in crop production and in animal husbandry
• Technical service of mobile equipment
• Processes and equipment for processing and food productions
• Mechanical engineering and material processing
• Energy technology and alternative energy sources
• Transport and transport-technological processes and equipment
• Automation of technological processes
• Opinion of a young scientist
ISSN (print): 2520-6168
Certificate of state registration of mass media: No. 21906-11806 P dated 03/12/2016.
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Editor-in-chief: Tokarchuk Olexiy A.
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Deputy Editor-in-Chief: Veselovska Nataliia R.
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Prof., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Executive Secretary: Polevoda Yuri A.
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the Editorial Board:
Tokarchuk O.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Veselovska N.R. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Bulgakov V.M. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Acad. NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Iskovich-Lototsky R.D. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Bandura V. N. - Ph.D., Full professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Polevoda Yu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan A.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Ivanchuk Y.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Jordan Todorov Maximov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Technical University of Gabrovo (Bulgaria)
Type of publication: journal
Kind of publication: scientific
Publication status: domestic
Year of foundation: 1997
Periodicity: 4 times per year
Volume: 18.75 conv. print. sheet
ISSN: 2520-6168 (print version), (online version)
Language of publication: (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The sphere of distribution and category of readers: national, foreign, faculty, scientists, entrepreneurs.
The periodical edition is included to the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine on technical sciences, approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in 05.16.2016, No. 515.
The journal "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" is included in the "Catalog of Ukrainian Publications".
Subscription to the journal can be issued in each post office. The subscription index is 99720.
It was founded in 1997 under the title "Bulletin of the Vinnitsa State Agricultural Institute." According to the Decree of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of September 11, 1997, this publication received the status of a professional in which it is allowed to publish the main results of dissertation researches.
In 2001-2014 the journal published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Technical Sciences "(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media KV No. 16644-5116 PR of 04/30/2010).
Since 2015 journal has title "Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC" (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21906-11806 P dated 03/12/2016).